5 Rounds for Time:
3 Rope Climbs
8 Clean and Jerks (165/115 lbs)
WODprep Strategy Top Tips:
- Break down the rope climbs into sets, if necessary, to manage your energy. For example, you could do one rope climb at a time or perform them as 2-1 (2 pulls, then 1 pull).
- Use an efficient technique for rope climbs to minimize energy expenditure. The J-hook or S-wrap technique can help conserve energy.
- Focus on maintaining a steady pace throughout the entire workout. Don’t rush, but also avoid long rests.
Clean and Jerks:
- Choose an appropriate weight for the clean and jerks based on your skill level and strength. Ensure that you can perform the reps with good form.
- Break the clean and jerks into manageable sets to prevent excessive fatigue. You could break them down into 4-4 or even 5-3 if necessary.
- Maintain proper technique throughout the clean and jerks to avoid injury and maximize efficiency. Ensure a solid setup, engage your hips, and use your legs in the lift.
- Consider using a quick touch-and-go technique for the clean and jerks, if possible, to save time. This means immediately starting your next rep after the jerk.
Want to know how to finally break into the Rx Division?
Rope Climbs – How To Get Down: https://youtu.be/dCimcOgnjDk
WODPREP ACADEMY – https://wodprep.com/wodprep-academy/
WODPREP MASTERS – https://wodprep.com/wodprep-masters/
Download my FREE 21-page E-book, full of all my best tips and mindset strategies to help you take your training to the next level. Get it here – https://wodprep.com/ebook/
TAG: a buddy
SHARE: with a friend
COMMENT: below and let us know your score!