AMRAP 11 minutes:
5 Strict Handstand push-ups
7 Deadlifts (225 lbs for men/155 lbs for women)
9 Box jumps (24-inch box for men/20-inch box for women)
WODprep Strategy Top Tips:
Set a Realistic Target:
Estimate how many rounds you’d like to complete based on your current fitness level. Having a target in mind will help you pace yourself and stay motivated.
Strict Handstand Push-Ups:
- If you can perform strict handstand push-ups consistently, aim to complete them unbroken for as long as possible.
- If strict handstand push-ups are challenging for you, consider scaling the movement to kipping handstand push-ups, pike push-ups, or push-ups with your feet elevated on a box.
- Use a weight that is challenging but manageable for you. The deadlifts should be unbroken for the first few rounds.
- Focus on maintaining a flat back and engaging your core during each repetition.
- As you progress through the workout, you may need to break the deadlifts into smaller sets to manage fatigue.
- Choose a box height that allows you to jump confidently without fear of tripping or injury.
- Land softly on the box and ensure full hip and knee extension at the top of each rep.
- Try to maintain a consistent pace on the box jumps. They should be relatively quick compared to the other movements.
Looking to build strength with zero equipment? You can make huge Handstand Push Up gains by following these 7 levels in my video!
Free Handstand Push Up Guide – https://wodprep.com/handstand-push-ups/
Or, get there quicker with our 8 week Handstand Push Up Power course, results guaranteed – https://wodprep.com/handstand-push-up-power/
Free Handstand Walk Guide – https://wodprep.com/handstand-walks/
Or, try our 8 week HSW skill course, complete with coaching and fully guaranteed to get you results – https://wodprep.com/handstand-walk-hero/
TAG: a buddy
SHARE: with a friend
COMMENT: below and let us know your score!