50 Wall Balls (20/14 lbs)
40 Box Jumps (24/20″)
30 Deadlifts (185/135 lbs)
20 C2B 10 wall walks
WODprep Strategy Top Tips:
This workout is a blend of cardio, strength, and skill movements. Pacing is crucial to maintain a steady effort throughout. Don’t start too fast; aim for a sustainable pace from the beginning.
Wall Balls (50 reps – 20/14 lbs):
- Break these into manageable sets, like 10 sets of 5 reps or 5 sets of 10 reps.
- Focus on consistent depth in your squat and hitting the target with the ball.
- Try not to rest too long between sets; keep moving steadily.
Box Jumps (40 reps – 24/20″):
- Jump up to the box with control and maintain a steady rhythm.
- You can break these into smaller sets if needed, but aim for larger sets like 20-15-5.
Deadlifts (30 reps – 185/135 lbs):
- Ensure your form is excellent to prevent injury.
- Consider breaking these into sets of 5 or 10 with short rest intervals.
- Keep a strong, braced core throughout.
Chest-to-Bar Pull-Ups (20 reps):
- These are a challenging skill movement. Break them into smaller sets, like 4 sets of 5 or 2 sets of 10.
- Use a kip or butterfly technique to save energy.
Wall Walks (10 reps):
- Wall walks can be very taxing on the shoulders and require balance. Break them into sets of 2-3 reps to maintain form.
- Focus on controlled movement, keeping your body tight, and reaching full extension at the top.
Burning out on wall walks? Check out our video to get the BEST strategies:
Need help with nailing those RX workouts?
TIPS ON WALL WALKS: https://wodprep.com/blog/wall-walk-open-21-1/
WODPREP MASTERS: https://wodprep.com/wodprep-masters/
WODPREP ACADEMY: https://wodprep.com/wodprep-academy/
COMING SOON! Wall walks mini course to help you achieve your 1st rep.
TAG: a buddy
SHARE: with a friend
COMMENT: below and let us know your score!