2 Rope Climbs
6 Power Cleans @155lbs/105lbs
WODprep Strategy Top Tips:
Rope Climbs (2 Reps):
- For the rope climbs, use an efficient technique to minimize wasted energy. Consider the J-hook method for climbing.
- After the rope climbs, take a moment to recover your grip strength before moving on to the run.
- Push the pace during the run, but be mindful not to overexert yourself too early. It’s a long workout, so maintain a sustainable pace.
- Use this time to catch your breath and recover for the upcoming power cleans.
Power Cleans (6 Reps @155lbs/105lbs):
- Start the power cleans as soon as you get back from the run, but don’t rush.
- Consider breaking up the 6 reps into smaller sets if the weight is challenging for you. For example, do 3 reps, rest briefly, then complete the remaining 3.
- Ensure your form is impeccable on each rep to prevent fatigue and maintain good technique.
- Use your hips and legs to power the barbell up, saving your upper body strength.
- Breathe consistently throughout the set, exhaling as you lift the barbell.
Want to know how to finally break into the Rx Division?
Rope Climbs – How To Get Down: https://youtu.be/dCimcOgnjDk
WODPREP ACADEMY – https://wodprep.com/wodprep-academy/
WODPREP MASTERS – https://wodprep.com/wodprep-masters/
Download my FREE 21-page E-book, full of all my best tips and mindset strategies to help you take your training to the next level. Get it here – https://wodprep.com/ebook/
TAG: a buddy
SHARE: with a friend
COMMENT: below and let us know your score!