10 Minute AMRAP:
3 Rope Climbs
20 Broad Jumps (over 4ft gap)
WODprep Strategy Top Tips:
- Consider using a legless technique if you’re comfortable with it to save energy in your arms.
- If you’re proficient at rope climbs, aim to complete each climb in 2-3 pulls.
- Use your legs efficiently to ascend and descend on the rope.
- Maintain a consistent rhythm for the broad jumps.
- Land with good posture and immediately transition into the next jump.
- Avoid overexerting yourself on each jump; aim for controlled explosiveness.
Want to know how to finally break into the Rx Division?
Rope Climbs – How To Get Down: https://youtu.be/dCimcOgnjDk
WODPREP ACADEMY – https://wodprep.com/wodprep-academy/
WODPREP MASTERS – https://wodprep.com/wodprep-masters/
Download my FREE 21-page E-book, full of all my best tips and mindset strategies to help you take your training to the next level. Get it here – https://wodprep.com/ebook/
TAG: a buddy
SHARE: with a friend
COMMENT: below and let us know your score!