150 Double Unders
75 Wall Balls (20/14 lb to a 10/9 foot target)
25 Handstand Push-ups
WODprep Strategy Top Tips:
1. Double Unders (150 reps):
- Begin with a controlled and steady pace to avoid early fatigue.
- Focus on proper jump rope technique to minimize trip-ups and conserve energy.
- Stay relaxed and keep your wrists moving smoothly to maintain rhythm.
Wall Balls (75 reps – 20/14 lb to a 10/9-foot target):
- Choose a wall ball weight that allows you to complete sets of 15-20 reps without excessive fatigue.
- Utilize your legs to generate power for the throw, conserving your upper body strength.
- Aim for an accurate throw to minimize wasted effort and time.
Toes-to-Bar (50 reps):
- Again, break these into manageable sets, like sets of 10-15.
- Keep your kip (a rhythmic swinging motion) efficient to reduce strain on your grip and core.
Handstand Push-ups (25 reps):
- If you are proficient at handstand push-ups, aim for sets of 5-7 reps.
- If handstand push-ups are a challenge, scale them appropriately with a variation that suits your skill level (e.g., pike push-ups or box-assisted handstand push-ups).
- After the bodyweight and skill exercises, this is your chance to recover your breathing.
- Focus on a steady pace during the run, aiming for a negative split (run the second half faster than the first).
- Use this time to catch your breath, shake out your arms and legs, and mentally prepare for the next round of exercises.
Tripping on your Dubs? Check out our video below:
Need help with double unders?
DOUBLE UNDER PROGRESSION (BLOG) – https://wodprep.com/blog/double-under…
FREE DOUBLE UNDER MINI COURSE – https://wodprep.com/double-unders/
FULL 8 WEEK PROGRAM (RESULTS GUARANTEED) – https://wodprep.com/double-unders-unl…
MY FAVORITE JUMP ROPE (CROSSROPE): https://bit.ly/3D1TcJs
TAG: a buddy
SHARE: with a friend
COMMENT: below and let us know your score!