4 Rounds of:
15 Strict Ring Dips
20 Pistol Squats (alternating legs)
WODprep Strategy Top Tips
- Start the first round at a controlled pace to conserve energy for the later rounds.
- For strict ring dips, use proper form, maintaining a vertical torso and full range of motion. Break them into manageable sets (e.g., 5-5-5).
- Alternate legs for the pistol squats, focusing on balance and control. Break them into smaller sets if necessary (e.g., 10-10).
- Break up the pull-ups into sets that you can maintain consistently. For example, you could do sets of 5-5-5-5-5.
- Aim to maintain a steady pace, but be mindful not to push too hard too early.
- Adjust your rep scheme as needed based on your fatigue level. For example, you might switch to sets of 3-3-3 for strict ring dips and 8-7-5 for pistol squats.
- Keep your transitions between exercises quick and efficient.
- Stay focused on your form, especially as fatigue sets in.
Round 4 (Final Round):
- Push yourself to finish strong, but maintain good technique and avoid compromising form.
- Use any remaining energy for a strong finish on the pull-ups.
- If you have anything left in the tank, consider doing larger sets for the pistol squats and pull-ups to finish faster.
Ring Muscle Ups – Start Stringing Multiple Together!
Do you have one ring muscle up but can’t figure out how to string them together?
Check out our awesome content below:
Check out this free post – https://wodprep.com/blog/learn-ring-m…
FREE cheat sheet on ring muscle ups, you’ll absolutely love: https://wodprep.com/muscle-ups/
Incredible 8 Week Course: https://wodprep.com/muscle-up-madness/
My Ring Muscle Up Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist
TAG: a buddy
SHARE: with a friend
COMMENT: below and let us know your score!