10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of:
Toes to Bar
Double Unders (x5, so 50-45-40…5)
Wall Balls (20 lbs for men/14 lbs for women)
WODprep Strategy Top Tips:
Toes to Bar:
- Break up the sets strategically to avoid early fatigue. For example, consider breaking them into 5-5 if you’re confident in your toes-to-bar ability.
- Maintain a controlled kip swing to minimize energy expenditure.
- Focus on a strong grip and rhythm to avoid slipping off the bar.
- Double unders can be challenging when fatigued, so break them up early if necessary. For example, break into sets of 10-15.
- Stay relaxed in your wrists and arms to conserve energy.
- If you struggle with double unders, consider doing single unders to maintain intensity and reduce frustration.
- Start with a manageable set size, such as 10-15 wall balls per set.
- Ensure proper depth on your squat and a strong hip drive to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain a steady pace while minimizing rest time between sets.
Need help with T2B?
I’m going to teach you a step-by-step process that will finally get you to unbroken, kipping toes to bars.
Want to learn more?
Toes to Bar Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
FREE Toes to Bar Training Course: https://wodprep.com/toes-to-bar/
Toes to Bar Progression article: https://wodprep.com/blog/toes-to-bar-progression-five-steps/
TAG: a buddy
SHARE: with a friend
COMMENT: below and let us know your score!